Date:      Sat, 25 Aug 2007 18:15:34 +0200
From:      Zbigniew Szalbot <zbigniew@szalbot.homedns.org>
To:        Freebsd questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FBSD-friendly UPS for home needs

Hello,

I am going to get a UPS device for my home freebsd gateway/router and
wonder if there is anything that you would recommend? At work I use APC
units and there is a dedicated software to manage it (apcupsd). Not sure if
that's the case with other manufacturers? I'd like to get something that
could be managed by software and at the some time not too expensive... you
know home budget...erm...

Well, many thanks for all recommendations!

Zbigniew Szalbot