Date:      Sun, 15 Mar 1998 10:35:41 +1030
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        Justin Clay <justinc@4dcomm.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cron on signal 11

On Sat, 14 March 1998 at 13:21:29 +0000, Justin Clay wrote:
> I am starting to get this error again:

When were you getting it before?

>  Mar 14 13:20:01 n0ne /kernel: pid 4049 (cron), uid 0: exited on signal 11
> A friend of myn who is also running 3.0 is also getting it. Is this a
> known bug in 3.0? I never get it with 2.2.5. Anyone know how to fix it?
> (sendmail also does it once in a while) thanx

This seems to imply that you get it only when running 3.0-CURRENT.  Is
this correct?  It's important information, and you should supply it in
advance.

Also, if you're runnning -CURRENT, this is the wrong forum.  You
should be subscribed to the FreeBSD-current mailing list, and that's
where you should address this kind of message.  I seem to remember
something similar go past a couple of days ago, so it may depend on
the exact age of your source tree.

Greg