Date:      Fri, 22 Sep 2000 13:35:46 +0300
From:      Veaceslav Revutchi <vr@zeus.dnt.md>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   can i forward ipx over ppp link?

I have two ipx lans and need to make them talk over a ppp link.
I was thinking to put a FreeBSD box on each lan, connect them
over analog leased line and forward ipx between them.
man pppd says ipx is only supported in linux and ppp doeasn't
say anything about it either. I searched the archives and didn't
find a positive answer ether. Has anyone done this before?

any advice highly appreciated.

slava revutchi