Date:      Sun, 28 Feb 1999 18:21:31 +0100
From:      Aleksander Rozman - Andy <andy@mail.kks.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   anon ftp problem

Hi !

Last week I installed 3.1 over 2.2.7. I did it with quite some problems,
but now I have almost everything working. Main problem is that I can't set
ftpd to allow anonymous request. Is this bug in 3.1 or is problem strictly
on my side.

On my side it writes 530 user unknown. Problem is that user is in passwd
list, but it still doesn-t work.

In log it said : ANONYMOUS LOGIN REFUSED from <my addy>

Can please anybody help??

Andy
*  Aleksander Rozman - Andy  * Member of:  E2:EA, E2F, SAABer, Trekkie,  *
*     andy@mail.kks.net      * X-Phile, Heller's angel, True's screamer, *
*    andy@atechnet.ml.org    * True's Trooper, Questie, Legacy, PO5,     *
* Maribor, Slovenia (Europe) * Profiler, Buffy (Slayerete), Pretender    *
*     PGP key available      *    http://www.atechnet.ml.org/~andy/      *