Date:      Tue, 30 Jan 1996 18:45:23 GMT
From:      Rut0fAll3v1l <root@mshslc.k12.mi.us>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   ps, w

I got the 960116 snapshot from freedffall
bah freefall...Anyways I needed some kernel sources to kmake
a new kernel so i got current as of jan 23. ps an d w broke
after that so i got current ps/w and they are still broken.  I now
have a jan 30 kernel source tree which i haven't yet booted under
cuz i'm gettin irq/drq values for my soundblaster equipment which
i will put in the config file later.. but tha's not relavent..
ps and w complain about the chunk size and so forth..