Date:      Sat, 02 Dec 2006 14:04:09 -0800
From:      perryh@pluto.rain.com
To:        bernt@bah.homeip.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How I get tomcat5.5 "admin" package

B H <bah.homeip.net!bernt@agora.rdrop.com> wrote:

> LimChang Guen skrev:
> > My browser show the message : Tomcat's administration web
> > application is no longer installed by default.
> > Download and install the "admin" package to use it.
>
> > How can I fix it?
>
> Download and install the "admin" package to use it.

Just because the OP did not phrase the question in the most eloquent
terms imaginable does not strike me as a good reason to insult his
intelligence.  Obviously, the question amounts to something like
'where can I find the "admin" package?'  (And no, I don't know the
answer, or I'd include it here.)