Date:      Thu, 21 Jun 2001 21:01:03 +0200
From:      "Toomas Aas" <toomas.aas@raad.tartu.ee>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   KerberosIV and 4.3-RELEASE

Hello!

I am creating my first FreeBSD based server and couple of services
I am installing on it support Kerberos. I'd like to make use of
this feature, but the 4.3R ports tree includes only KerberosV while
the services I am installing (Amanda backup system and Cyrus IMAP
server) require KerberosIV and the documentation (at least for
Amanda) explicitly states that KerberosV is not supported.

Is there a way to get KerberosIV on FreeBSD 4.3-RELEASE system?
--
Toomas Aas | toomas.aas@raad.tartu.ee | http://www.raad.tartu.ee/~toomas/
* Boy, that lightning came a little clo-********!!*******NO CARRIER