Date:      Mon, 5 Aug 96 20:12 BST
From:      neil@netclub-lon.com (Neil I. Fowler Wright)
To:        support@cdrom.com
Subject:   Free Bsd Installation Error with CDROM.

Hi,
        The Novice Installation (or any other Installation) returns a "No
Disks Found..." Error immediatly upon entering the option. The software
'view' was successfully run from DOS from the CDROM.

        The machine is a Pentium P166 with an adaptec 2940 PCI SCSI Controller
(which appears on the list of supported Interface cards) and a Toshiba XM
3701B 6.7 Speed SCSI CD-ROM.

        Now i believe that it is this CDROM that  is unsupported, so I
believe the solution is to replace the CDROM with a supported one.  But I
want to make sure that;