Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 1995 14:12:31 +0100
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.org>
To:        John Beukema <jbeukema@HK.Super.NET>
Cc:        Hackers <hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: 2.0.5R Installation

> My ftp installation quit at some unknown stage and I am trying to
> complete by hand.

I could respond to these points, trying to patch you back up to a
running state in stages, but I'll be honest with you - the very idea
gives me the willies!

The best you can hope for in this scenario is to have a system that
MIGHT have all the right components installed and MIGHT work, but it's
just too non-deterministic for my tastes.  Please, I really recommend
that you simply start over and attempt the installation again! :(

						Jordan