Date:      Fri, 07 Apr 2000 12:24:40 -0500
From:      Oscar Ricardo Silva <oscars@mail.utexas.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   DLT Autoloader on FreeBSD 3.4?

We just purchase an Overland Data MiniLibraryXpress DLT 7000 Autoloader
(model:  DLT-LXMS7115) that we will use with Amanda to run our
backups.  The drive is a single-ended SCSI-2 device with the DLT drive
itself and the loader mechanism existing as two SCSI devices on the same
bus.  Although the host operating system hasn't been decided yet, it will
probably be FreeBSD 3.4.

I'm curious if anybody is using this type of hardware with this version of
the OS?  Any potential problems?  Any suggestions on where I can find more
information?

Thanks,

Oscar
oscars@mail.utexas.edu