Date:      Fri, 9 Feb 2001 07:54:36 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
To:        "RS" <khalel1@yahoo.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Something broken in ports ?? ......

As far as I'm aware the "ports" on the CD are only skeletons .... the system
tries to download the actual source code from ftp.freebsd.org when you run
"make install". I'd simply install cucipop using /stand/sysinstall because
that works OK (I must check how I suggested to do that ... if I said from
ports I'll need to update. Back in the days of 3.2, installing cucipop from
sysinstall didn't always work but its always worked OK for me in 4.x)