Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:08:39 -0700
From:      "Philip J. Koenig" <pjklist@ekahuna.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: questions-digest V5 #1423

Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 17:52:13 -0400
From: "Miroslav Pendev" <shadow@CPE0004761ac738-
CM00109515bc65.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com>

> > ""About 'this isnt my list': Welcome to the real world!""
> >
> >  ^ whats that supposed to mean?
>
> That is the way the things are. In the big mailists there is
> allways spam and viruses. Not because of you, not because the
> mai admin is not doing better job... just because this is the
> best way to send a message to a lot of people without the need to
> make your own mail server!

Actually not - as I and others have repeatedly pointed out, this
seems to be one of the worst, if not *the* worst technical list we
are members of in regards to spam and viruses lately. (I belong to
many technical lists, several of which have similiar amounts of
users, and they DO NOT get spam/viruses like this one does)

--
Philip J. Koenig                                       pjklist@ekahuna.com
Electric Kahuna Systems -- Computers & Communications for the New Millenium