Date:      Fri, 14 Aug 1998 22:29:47 -0600
From:      Larry Deleski <lad@inficad.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   calcru: negative time?

I just upgraded from 2.2.6 to 2.2.7, and I built a new kernel and
rebooted.  As soon as npx0 was init'ed (on bootup) I started getting
"calcru: negative time -378489 usec"  all over, virtually with every
command.  Doing a ps ax revealed that certain processes were showing
negative time.  Also, the kernel was incorrectly reporting the processor
speed of my CPU (reported 9.47 MHz when it should have been 300).

Anyone ever seen this?

Larry
lad@inficad.com