Date:      25 Jul 2001 23:51:34 MDT
From:      J S <spl1t_h0r1z0n@usa.net>
To:        cheapercommunications@yahoo.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [PayPaI Cash Give-Away]

also sent to abuse@yahoo.com (reply-to address), abuse@paypal.com (obviou=
s),
and abuse@quiknet.com (relayed the mail)

too bad they can't spell paypal (note the capital i instead of an l).  i =
have
to admit, it almost looks legit.  they even included the paypal TOS, styl=
ish.

cheers

joshua

Friend <CashGiveAway@PaypaI.com> puked:
> =

>         PayPaI =

> =

> 	Congradulations You were chosen from over 30,000 contestants for our
> $500.00 cash give-away from PayPaI. If you are already a member simply
click
> the link below to Accept the Cash Give-Away. Even if you are not a PayP=
aI
member
> you can sign-up for Free, and still accept the $500.00 Cash Give-Away
today!
> =

> Amount: $500.00
> Event Date: July 25, 2001
> Note: Enter Your Info Below To Accept.
> To Process: Click link below or copy and paste into browser window.
> =

> https://www.paypal.com/prq/id=3DH1aDsq-6vwg7w1YaVZjb.hGJmz0uOz6pb.omew
> =

> blah blah blah blah

you know the rest

Joshua Smith, CCNA
Data Center Technian
USA.NET
joshua.smith@corp.usa.net

"Walk with me through the Universe,
 And along the way see how all of us are Connected.
 Feast the eyes of your Soul,
 On the Love that abounds.
 In all places at once, seemingly endless,
 Like your own existence."
     - Stephen Hawking -