Date:      Tue, 24 Dec 1996 09:52:52 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
To:        stumpf@poa.interage.com.br (Alexandre Stumpf)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems while compiling the kernel

In a previous message, Alexandre Stumpf said:
> Hi,
> 	My system is working fine with GENERIC kernel that was instaled
> during the instalation, but I can't compile it ! I always get some error
> message. I've tried a lot of things trying to solve this problem, but
> anything worked fine. Any idea ?

Yeah, tell us what the errors are. We can't help if we don't know the
problem. You've probably misconfigured something.

Shot in the dark, you deleted or commented out npx0.

Please include, processor, memory, disk (type and size), video, sound
card, etc. Along with the error message and your config.

And please send to the group. I'm not an expert and I might not be
logging in regularly for the next week.

Paul.

--
Now you know.... and knowing's half the battle!  -GI Joe