Date:      Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:12:31 -0600
From:      "Daniel Domengeaux" <freebsd@supa-fly.org>
To:        "J.Goodleaf" <john@goodleaf.net>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Anyone tried to use Helix Gnome?

natutilus doesn't actually require Helix Gnome, check it out its in the
ports tree (/usr/ports/x11-fm/nautilus/) i've tried to use it before because
it looked interesting but after it compiled it just core dumped when i tried
to start it. let me know if you get it working.

has anyone ever tried to get efm working? i started to mess around with it
one night and got distracted by THPS2 :)

-daniel