Date:      Tue, 25 Nov 2003 06:52:14 -0500
From:      Aaron Walker <ka0ttic@cfl.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   A7N8X onboard NIC support?

I am mainly a linux user, but wanted to install FreeBSD to do test some
code.  I know that I would have no troubles with hardware support on my
main linux box, but I don't want to have to have to dual boot, so I was
thinking of installing it on my other box, an Asus A7N8X (not the deluxe
version).  I was wondering if FreeBSD supported the onboard nvidia nic?
  I tried searching the mailing list archives but didn't really get an
answer.

Thanks,
Aaron