Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 2001 01:43:22 EST
From:      Diaz232002@aol.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsd GUI

--part1_f6.6e0d241.27a1250a_boundary

To whom it may concern,
My name is Ruben Diaz And I'm here in Los Angeles California. I am having the
hardest time trying to install the Graphic user interface part of it and I
just cant seem to do so. This is the first UNIX class I have ever taken and
my instructor just want us to play around with it and sometimes I just geto
frustrated with it that It annoys me. I was just wondering if there was any
information that you can give me to help me out please.

Ruben Diaz
TLr484@yahoo.com

--part1_f6.6e0d241.27a1250a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#0000a0" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Times New Roman" LANG="0">To whom it may concern,
<BR>My name is Ruben Diaz And I'm here in Los Angeles California. I am having the
<BR>hardest time trying to install the Graphic user interface part of it and I
<BR>just cant seem to do so. This is the first UNIX class I have ever taken and
<BR>my instructor just want us to play around with it and sometimes I just geto
<BR>frustrated with it that It annoys me. I was just wondering if there was any
<BR>information that you can give me to help me out please.
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Ruben Diaz
<BR>TLr484@yahoo.com</FONT></HTML>