Date:      Sat, 27 May 2000 12:11:47 +0200
From:      "Florian Helmut Mueller" <f-h-m@gmx.de>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   first packet that makes gateway dailing out gets lost

Hi!

I have just resently set up a freebsd box as a connection for our local LAN
to the Inet. It dials usind ISDN and everything is working fine. Well,
nearly everything, because when i still had my box running under LINUX,
there was a smart hack that made the comp not loose the first packet that
made the commection to the ISP to start:

echo 7 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip-dynaddr

anybody know some equivalent for freebsd???

cu and thx in advance

FHM

For our snoopbots: Sabotage Bomb Plutonium White House Assassin
warhead Viruses poison gas Libya Iraq Militia rape mass murder drugs
NSA CIA Katjuscha cocaine heroin AZT RAF Castor Interim Mao PDS
 Auschwitzlie communists Lai Stalin crack dealer Ho Chi Minh MAD ;)