Date:      Thu, 28 Jun 2001 08:24:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      David Horwitt <horwitt@aogsquid.ucsd.edu>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Toshiba Satellite Pro 4600

	Does anyone have any experience with this this beast under 4.2 or 4.3
(I'm not interested in running -current)? The model I'm interested in contains
integrated DVD/CDRW,modem,10/100 ethernet,Wi-Fi, Yamaha sound, 2 PC card slots,
and Trident XP graphics.
	Gotta-haves under FBSD are X, CDRW, PCMCIA, and ethernet.
	Real-nice would be the Wi-Fi.
	Don't care about the DVD, modem, or sound.

					Thanks,
					David Horwitt
					Scripps Institution of Oceanography