Date:      Fri, 28 Feb 2003 07:29:09 -0600 (GMT)
From:      Sean Welch <welchsm@earthlink.net>
To:        Peter Grehan <grehan@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Re: ATA patch and others

Any particular reason(s)?  I've just been modding files on the
server (as you suggested) because vi doesn't work and I can't
get telnetd to work -- it keeps complaining about a non-socket
operation on a socket port.

I'd still like to be able to get vi to run -- call it a mini-
project for me.  Something that doesn't need to be done later
if it gets fixed now...

                                                      Sean