Date:      Sat, 14 Mar 1998 16:27:42 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Studded <Studded@dal.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help!

> now isn't really a FAQ anymore (not that that's a bad thing). And before
> anyone comes up with the smart-ass response, I would be glad to work on
> that project. However, documentation is one of the things I do for a
> living so I know the magnitude of the project and I couldn't justify
> doing it myself if I weren't being paid for it. Not to sound mercenary
> about it, but I have to eat too. :)  I am happy to continue working
> around the edges where I have time, and I would also be glad to *help*
> with a reorganizing project.

Well, like most projects of this nature, the most important
contribution will actually be made by the guy who comes forward and
LEADS this kind of effort.  Whether he does much of the actual writing
or not, if he can present the "master plan", get other people
organized around it, and be a good enough motivator of people to keep
everyone focused on it until the task is actually completed then he'll
have pulled it off and statues will be erected in his honor.

OK, so I'm lying about that last part, but the rest is nonethless
true.

					Jordan