Date:      Sat, 20 Jun 1998 02:32:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dima Dorfman <dima@zwb.net>
To:        Ebus45@mail.island.net (Cawston-Grant)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help!

> Will I Lose Windows95 or 3.11 If I Install FreeBSD?
> Please Get Back To Me Because I Wan't To Download It Right Away!
> What Will Happen To Windows If I Install BSD?
> Will I Have The Chose Of Opening Windows or FreeBSD?

It depends.  Mqany people have both Win95 and FreeBSD installed at the
same time, however I have seen some cases where people accidently delete
Windows because they didn't know what they were doing.

If you are careful, you can use both FreeBSD and Windows.

The FAQ answers this in greater detail, try http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/FAQ/

> Please Ansur. These And Get Back ASAP
>
> I Think You Guys Are Great To Make An Operating System I Was Thinking
> About Making One My Self But Know now That I Could Not Top Yours So Game
> Up!
>
> Ross CG

Dima Dorfman (dima@zwb.net)

UNIX *IS* user friendly, it's just picky about its friends
FreeBSD Rules!  Micro$oft Sucks!  http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/