Date:      Sun, 21 Jan 2001 19:29:06 -0500
From:      Jan Knepper <jan@digitaldaemon.com>
To:        Taki Shirayanagi <taki00@home.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ProFTPD root group logins

Check proftpd.net for the proftpd maillist.
proftpd is not something that comes FreeBSD, but probably is something
in the ports.
There is a quite extensive document that comes with proftpd on how to
set it up.
Also, withouit an config example of what you are doing it's kinda hard
to understand what exactly you are taling about. As.. what exactly do
you mean by 'root' group.

Jan