Date:      Fri, 01 Sep 2000 16:41:06 +0930 (CST)
From:      marcd@internode.on.net
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NAT with PPP connection

Greetings.

For a client I need to provide access using PCAnyway from a branch office
to the main office for for a use to a particular piece of software (using
a Windows 95 system as the host.

I.E                                                  |----- Win9x system
                                                     |      PCAnywhere Host
                                                     |      (10.0.0.x)

remote site ---------//---------> Internet Gateway---|
(Dial up)
                                  Permanent connection
PCAnywhere Client                 modem with Fixed IP (150.101.x.x)
                                  Ethernet card to internet network(10.0.0.x)

At the moment for connections going out I'm using the command ppp -auto -nat
<connection name>

How do I configure the nat component of ppp to do the redirect.  The
man page just refers to the fact it allows aliases and the natd.conf file
is used in conjuction with ethernet.  I've look at some site but they
weren't much help as they mainly related to using PPPoE/Cable modems etc.

Thankx in advance

Marc
E-Mail: marcd@internode.on.net