Date:      03 Jul 1999 03:16:36 -0400
From:      Arcady Genkin <a.genkin@utoronto.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   solved (was: FreeBSD is painfully slow on my 486)

Thank you again to everyone who responded to my problem. It eventually
solved when I loaded BIOS defaults. I don't know for sure what the
problem was, but I think that it had something to do with cache,
because now it says "Cache 256Kb" at boot-up, and it didn't previously.

--
Arcady Genkin
"... without money one gets nothing in this world, not even a certificate