Date:      Sat, 25 Nov 2000 20:49:51 -0800
From:      "Kevin G. Eliuk" <kg@dccnet.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Other's experiences with TV-Out and XF86

I know that this is more of an X question but I hope that someone may be able to
help shed some preliminary information on this for me.

The video hardware in question is an ASUS V6600 GeForce 256 Deluxe.

I am searching for the logistics of using this for strictly a TV-Out service for
a looping memoboard application, and is the XFree86 support currently going to
do it for me.

I have searched a number of lists and this specific topic is not discussed very
much.

TIA
--
 Kevin G. Eliuk                             ))    ))  ))        ))    ))