Date:      Thu, 20 Jun 2002 12:37:19 -0400
From:      "Jud" <jud@myrealbox.com>
To:        neuhauser@bellavista.cz
Cc:        dnelson@allantgroup.com, Freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Re: BBConf with QT3

-----Original Message-----
From: Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@bellavista.cz>
To: Jud <jud@myrealbox.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:38:44 +0200
Subject: Re: BBConf with QT3

[snip]
    last time I used bbconf (winter) it didn't *require* Qt. you could
    run the configurator written in perl. but bbconf isn't really useful
    anyway. configuring blackbox directly (editing the config files) is
    too easy to justify using bbconf.

I agree that blackbox config files are easily edited.  Was just curious to =
give bbconf a try.  Since I need QT3 for at least one other app (Psi), du=
mping bbconf would not result in my getting rid of QT3.

Jud