Date:      Thu, 22 May 2008 08:40:08 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsd.org>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   graphics/inkscape: `configure' script fails to check boehm GC version

--=-=-=

Hi all,

there seems to be a problem with the configure checks of inkscape.

I have installed boehm's GC version 6.8 as a dependency of w3m:

% keramida@kobe:/home/keramida$ pkg_info boehm-gc+threaded+redirect-6.8
% Information for boehm-gc+threaded+redirect-6.8:
%
% Comment:
% Garbage collection and memory leak detection for C and C++
%
% Required by:
% w3m-0.5.2_1
%
% [...]

But the `configure' script of inkscape complains that it needs boehm GC
version 6.4 or later, and fails.  Attached is the `config.log' file it
created.

Has anyone seen this already?  Is there something we can do other than
strip the GC version check from the port?

--=-=-=--