Date:      Tue, 30 Apr 1996 12:16:12 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        chuckr@Glue.umd.edu
Cc:        thomas@ghpc8.ihf.rwth-aachen.de, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: gv port missing on ftp sites

 * From: Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>

 * On Tue, 30 Apr 1996, Thomas Gellekum wrote:

 * > I just noticed that the gv port (print/gv) seems to be missing on the
 * > ftp archives.
 *
 * gv?  Do you possibly mean ghostview?  Ghostview is there.

No, there exists a ghostview replacement called "gv" that Thomas
ported for us. :)

Thomas, can you elaborate?  I checked ftp.freebsd.org.  The distfile,
package and port are all there.

Note the port and packages are in ports-current and packages-current.

Satoshi