Date:      Fri, 21 Jan 2000 16:02:24 -1000
From:      Systems Technician <systech@maui.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   tripwire and (null) dates

Aloha all,

 	I have a weird issue with Tripwire version 1.2 (patchlevel 2) running
on a FreeBSD 3.4-STABLE box.  This particular version on this box will report
all files with a "(null)" statements like so:

changed: -rw-r--r-- man          3617 (null) /usr/share/man/cat1/cu.1.gz

	Notice "(null)" is where the date should be.  I have the same version
of Tripwire running on other FreeBSD versions and on a Linux box and it checks
out okay there.  I've checked out all the documentation I can find.  If you
can point me in the right direction let me know, much appreciated...

	Mahalo,

P.S.  Sorry about the cross-post, I did post this to another mailing list and
      no one answered.

--
        J o n  B a d u a   S y s t e m s  T e c h n i c i a n
        systech@maui.net        voice: 875-2535 fax: 875-2539