Date:      Thu, 7 Nov 2013 11:05:49 +0530
From:      "James" <sale@NIROMAIT.IN>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Web Proposal

Greeting of the day

My  name  Is  James   Working  as  a Business   Development   Manager
@niroma IT. Would   like to discuss  a  business  opportunity   with  you.

We  can  execute  the   Web   Design   &  Development  or   Mobile  Apps
Development    projects on  a  white  label  basis   for  you.  Our  aim  is
to  be  the  best  service  and  as  such  we  offer a   premium   service
at  very   competitive   prices   then  what  it   might  be  in house. We
have a three  tier  quality  check  system   so  No  compromise  on
quality!

Our primary focus is :-

Website Design

Web development

Mobile site development

Database Programming

E-commerce Solutions

Android Apps development

C M S Websites

Portal Development

IPhone Apps Development

SEO

Blog Submission

Mobile Apps Development

Support &Testing

Link Building

Apps Gul  Design

We  provide  Web \ Mobile Design  &  Development  to  a  number  of
agencies  and  Establishment and  have  expertise  in-

Development highly effective  corporate  Website  E-commerce\online Web
Stores

PHP, My SQL,  NET, Joomla ,Word Press ,Durpal, ASP, CSS ,Android OS iPhone
Xcode  Xion OS JSON SOAP testing

Design-Photoshop, Corel ,E-commerce-OS-Zen cart, virtue Mart, paypal   Fedex
and any checkout payment gateway  system.

Do  let  me  know  if  you  are  interested and   I  would   be  happy   to
share  our  methodologies past  working   details  and   prices etc..

Kind regards,

James

Business  Development  Manager