Date:      Fri, 16 Feb 2001 18:57:50 +0000
From:      Graham Barr <gbarr@pobox.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   EZ Drive

I have seen this question asked in the archives, but I could not find
an answer, I guess there may not be one. But I thought I would ask.

My machine has 2 drives, 4G and a 13G. Until a few hours ago it had
windows on the 4G and Linux on the 13G. I just replaced windows with
FreeBSD. But I need to access the Linux partition from FreeBSD before
removing Linux completely. However the 13G drive had EZ Drive installed
on it.

Do I have any hope of accessing this data from FreeBSD, or do I need to
buy another drive to transfer the data to first, without EZ Drive

Thanks
Graham.