Date:      Thu, 24 Jan 2002 06:21:49 -0800
From:      chip <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        David Schultz <dschultz@uclink.Berkeley.EDU>, "f.johan.beisser" <jan@caustic.org>, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Installer (was "Re: ... RedHat ...")

On Wednesday 23 January 2002 11:57 pm, Terry Lambert banged out on the ke=
ys:
> I think you've been "lucky".  Part of it is the luck you made,
> with your very non-standard configuration, compared to that of

I think I'll do a dual-boot setup just for the experience. I'm open for a=
=20
little extra 'fun'. ;-)

--=20
Chip
Windows 95/NT - 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patc=
to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor,
written by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.