Date:      Mon, 1 Jan 2007 21:51:37 +0100
From:      Cezary Morga <czarek@therek.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: open source BSD book project (testers needed)

--nextPart1304757.jl9NyLQF1p

Dnia poniedzia=B3ek 01 stycznia 2007 19:00, Jeremy C. Reed napisa=B3:

> I am looking for a few testers for the website interface before it is
> publicly announced.
>
> If you are interested in participating or helping write a little or being
> a technical reviewer for a few book pages, please let me know.

I'll be glad to participate in it, if you'd like. I believe I can be somewh=
at=20
helpful with the web interface and book review.

Regards,
=2D-=20
Cezary Morga <czarek(at)morga.net.pl cezarym(at)data.pl>
GG# 169903 ICQ# 328-700-565
Jabber therek(at)jabber.autocom.pl; therek(at)bash.org.pl
[=3D- http://www.therek.net/ -=3D][=3D- http://freebsd.therek.net/ -=3D]