Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 2003 09:08:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tuc <tuc@ttsg.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CVSUP of 4.7 only?

Hi,

	I have :

*default release=cvs tag=RELENG_4

	in my stable-supfile, and on one machine all of a sudden on the last
update I have :

FreeBSD vjofn.ttsg.com 4.8-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 4.8-PRERELEASE #1: Thu Feb 20 13:5
2:11 EST 2003     root@vjofn.ttsg.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/VJOFN  i386

	Heres my problem. I've been CVSUPing machines with RELENG_4, is there
a way I can continue only with the 4.7 tree? I tried :

*default release=cvs tag=RELENG_4_7

	and it looked like it was re-checking out everything. Does that mean
it was getting 4.7 as it was first released, and when I did "RELENG_4" it
was 4.X as current as it was? Is there another tag for "4.7 most current"?

		Thanks, Tuc/TTSG Internet Services, Inc.