Date:      Thu, 26 Jul 2001 08:32:17 +0200
From:      Pim Bliek <pim.bliek@cmg.nl>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   HTTP Proxy Authentication in /etc/defaults/make.conf ?

Hi,

My company is running a HTTP Proxy which requires me to logon to be able to
use it. It needs my NT Username and Password... I've got a FreeBSD server
setup here and I want to use some stuff from the ports collection.

I had a look at /etc/defaults/make.conf, and the according manpage, but
didn't manage to get it working. I also checked the fetch(3) manpage.

Anyone knows if this is possible? Does the HTTP_PROXY_AUTH directive has
something to do with it? I couldn't find it's exact syntax...

Thanx in advance !

Pim Bliek

	   CMG Finance B.V.
	   Division Web Technology Finance