Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 2002 20:42:51 -0300
From:      "Trevor & Josie Stuart" <trevors@nbnet.nb.ca>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD 4.6

HELP! :)
I recently installed FreeBSD 4.6. Included with it is KDE 3.0. When I first
install and bootup everything seems to go find, kde loads, works great,
etc.. I pkg_add cvsup, and evolution. When I reboot everytime I try to
startx I get a gray screen and an error pops up that says "Couldn't start
ksmserver. Check your installation" Anyone have any ideas how I might be
able to fix this??

Thanks for the help! :)

TEv