Date:      Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:28:37 -0800
From:      "Dennis Crowley" <thecrowleys@sbcglobal.net>
To:        "Nathan Kinkade" <nkinkade@ub.edu.bz>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: keyboard problem on laptop.

Sorry folks.  Its the laptop.  Tried xev and got nothing when pressing
the shift keys (both of them).

Popped in an old windows disk, and it seems that it's not working for
windows either.

It's been so long since I've used this machine, and it was working when
I had my last OS on it, so I made a bad assumption.  Thanks for the =
help,
and again, sorry for the red herring.

Dennis.

--=20