Date:      Sun, 12 Jul 1998 16:04:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dennis Ostrovsky <den@master.chem.yale.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   screensaver mod

For some reason, the screensaver never works. I think I'm loading it
correctly. Is there a way to set the sleep time or something.

dirac# modstat
Type     Id Off Loadaddr Size Info     Rev Module Name
EXEC      0   4 f4d2d000 0020 f4d34010   1 linux_mod
MISC      1   0 f4d35000 0008 f4d36000   1 daemon_saver_mod

Does that 0 in the Off column mean it's off or is it some kind of memory
offset? :)

Dennis