Date:      Wed, 11 Dec 1996 18:13:34 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@io.org>
To:        Wolfram Schneider <wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de>
Cc:        FREEBSD-SECURITY-L <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: URGENT: Packet sniffer found on my system

On Tue, 10 Dec 1996, Wolfram Schneider wrote:

> Do you run accton(8)? It may help you to find this user.

    Not for any great length of time, with the number of users that
hit this box.  :(  Besides, I can't seem to find a way to get sa to
report timestamps of commands (so I can get .history-like output).
The other bits of info it does report aren't all that interesting to
me.
--
Brian Tao (BT300, taob@io.org, taob@ican.net)
Senior Systems and Network Administrator, Internet Canada Corp.