Date:      Sat, 25 Nov 2000 21:29:10 -0800 (PST)
From:      David Daugherty <doc@wcug.wwu.edu>
To:        "Justin W. Pauler" <jwpauler@jwpages.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: email stopped working

Looks like it is still trying to use sendmail:
/usr/local/etc/rc.d [davidd]=> mail -v davidd
Subject: test
blah blah blah
EOT
/usr/sbin/sendmail: No such file or directory

my /etc/mail/mailer.conf has:
sendmail        /var/qmail/bin/sendmail
send-mail       /var/qmail/bin/sendmail
mailq           /var/qmail/bin/qmail-qread
newaliases      /var/qmail/bin/newaliases

Anywhere else this needs to be changed?

David
doc-WA_Resident@wcug.wwu.edu
doc@wcug.wwu.edu