Date:      Thu, 29 Mar 2001 22:42:05 -0800
From:      Chip Wiegand <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        nomad@netrail.net, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, ahl@austclear.com.au,
Subject:   Re: IPFW rules problem

Thankyou, I inserted the missing spaces and it works fine now. One more
related question - I run nmap -sS against my firewall and it shows all
ports are closed except 111-sunrpc. Why is that? Shouldn't it be closed
by the default deny rule?
How much faith do you all have in the port scan done online from
www.grc.com? I used that also, and it shows a very differant story.
Including port 80 open, others closed and others stealth. I just want
all ports closed to incoming requests, except of course the natd takes
care of it's job, which it does quite well.
--
Chip

--
Chip Wiegand