Date:      Thu, 31 Jul 2014 17:21:22 +0300
From:      Alexander Motin <mav@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Multicast races on vlan & lagg

Hi.

Doing some tests on FreeNAS (FreeBSD 9.2+) I hit series of panic during
active interfaces manipulation in some scenarios including multicast and
several vlans on top of lagg. I am not ready to reproduce the full
environment on head, but the code looks equal, so probably the bugs.

I've made a patch to improve locking in that area, that seems fixes the
problems: http://people.freebsd.org/~mav/mcast_vlan_lagg.patch

Could somebody with more experience in the area please take a look?

Thanks!

--
Alexander Motin