Date:      Thu, 6 Jun 2002 18:53:16 -0700
From:      "Christopher J. Umina" <FJU@Fritzilldo.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Aurora Technologies - Explorer Multiport

Hello people,

    I've recently obtained a 4-port network card from a friend and it's an
Aurora Technologies Explorer Multiport.  I put it in a 4.1 server and the
thing went crazy.  It made the 4 devices fine, but the problem was that it
would never get the card any power or anything.  If I plugged it into the
network not lights came on after BSD booted or anything at all.  I'm just
wondering if anybody has ever gotten one of these cards running in BSD.  Any
information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.