Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 1995 14:26:45 +0100
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freebsd.org>
To:        esser@zpr.uni-koeln.de (Stefan Esser)
Cc:        mbailey@gnu.ai.mit.edu, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NCR810 problem?

> There seem to be a few people that don't only expect
> their problem (most often with bad system setup or cheap
> peripherals, that don't comply with SCSI as understood
> by most other vendors) to be fixed immediately, but even
> expect the authors of the code to ask them whether they
> are fully satisfied each day.

Don't let people like this get you down, Stefan.  If I thought of
leaving every time I felt like someone was making unreasonable demands
on me and didn't appreciate the amount of work I was putting in for
free, I'd leave every day! :-)

We all appreciate the work you're doing, believe me, and we don't want
to see you go!

					Jordan