Date:      Thu, 2 May 2002 13:44:41 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Troy Barnhart <barney@RapidNet.com>
To:        Joseph.Warner@siemens.com
Cc:        mark.rowlands@minmail.net, FreeBSD-Questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Backing Up FreeBSD with ArcServe

I'm running it.

Use the linux client (uagent.rpm) on your Arcserve2000 cd.
Also, check out CA's Brightstor for Linux package.

I started out using arcserve because of it's capability
to do AIX (for my work as a hospital sysadmin) and was a
beta tester for the new brightstor product - ended up bringing
a copy home and tested it w/ my freebsd boxes.

samba has worked for me, also.

barney