Date:      Sun, 16 Mar 2014 14:37:50 +0200
From:      "Reko Turja" <reko.turja@liukuma.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   CA and certificate management software choices?

Hello!

I've been looking around the web for a while trying to find something to
ease management of my certs. There is openxpki in the ports, but it seems to
be somewhat heavy for my needs. There are several PHP ones in sourceforge,
but they are more or less broken with recent PHP/Apache versions.

There is of course https://pki.openca.org/ but it isn't in the ports - does
anyone have experience running OpenCA suite on FreeBSD?

As free CA's usually need to be anyways imported into users trusted CA
stores, I'd like to keep my root CA separate, and leave the users the
decision to trust - or not to trust - the free CA's.

Any ideas/suggestions?

-Reko