Date:      Thu, 6 Sep 2001 16:51:54 -0300
From:      Fernan Aguero <fernan@iib.unsam.edu.ar>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   which disklabel in sysinstall?

After a crash fsck gave me a warning saying that it could not
automatically fix some errors. But doing a manual fsck fails
with a message like this:
/dev/ad0s1a: NO WRITE ACCESS

This happened before to me - long time ago. Then I found that
the labels on the disk were lost and I used sysinstall to
access the 'Label' option and do my work there (not quite
a GUI but more comfortable than the command line disklabel).

Seems that I am not able to find

it again, but now my question
is: is the utility used for disklabeling in sysinstall available
from userland? What's the invocation of this nice thing?

Thanks in advance,

Fernan