Date:      Fri, 27 Oct 2000 01:16:29 -0500
From:      "Erik" <erik@ezl.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Firewall Rules Wanted

I was wondering if everyone wouldn't mind emailing me their firewall rules
(not the generic rc.firewall rules)  I'd like to see better examples of
custom firewall rules, you don't have to email them to the board.. there's
no need to flood it with these.. or if you can direct me to some good
links.. that would be appreaciated as well, thanks

Erik